- Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Printers & Scanners.
- Control-click anywhere in the list of devices, then choose “Reset printing system” from the shortcut menu that appears.
- From the Finder, choose Go > Go to Folder. Type
/Library/Printers/and click Go.
- The Printers folder opens. Choose Edit > Select All to select all items in the folder.
- Choose File > New Folder with Selection to put all of the selected items into a new folder named New Folder With Items. To save storage space, you can delete the New Folder With Items folder after the problem being solved.