I’m unable to login to Windows under normal mode, I’m getting the following error message:
"Your account has been disabled. please see your system administrator"
- I can only access Windows under the Safe-Mode.
Go “Safe Mode” and follow these instructions.
- Right click on “My Computer”—–> click on “Manage”–> “Computer Management” Window will be opened.
- At left side double click on “Local Users and Groups” —-> under it, click on “Users”—->Now at the right click you can find all the users.
- Now select your user and right click on it—–>Select “Properties”—->then uncheck the checkbox “Account is disabled”. (Note: if account is locked option is also selected, then uncheck that option also)
- Then Click on OK—>close the computer management window. If you click the OK and see a pop up window, which says the user password does not meet the complex requirement. Then right click on the user name, choose set the password, enter a complex password, which can meet the requirement.
- Restart your PC and try to login in normal mode.