- Predefined Option 43 – 010400000000FF
- Custom-made Option 60 – String – PXEClient
- Predefined Option 66 – IP or Hostname of the WDS Server (in our case 10.150.150.1)
- Predefined Option 67 – boot\x86\wdsnbp.com
PXE-E32: TFTP open timeout
When I trying to boot from LAN on Hyper-V machine I got “PXE-E32: TFTP open timeout”To solve this issue:
2- Add option 066 to DHCP server and set this option’s value to the IP address or host name of WDS server
3- Add option 067 to DHCP server and set this option’s value to: boot\x86\wdsnbp.com
2- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\WDSServer\Parameters
3- Double click UdpPortPolicy and set value = 0
4- Restart the Windows Deployment Services service
2- Right-click the server, and then click Properties
3- Click Network, increase the UDP Port range to 4000 ports.
The supplied kernel information version is invalid
I just came across this issue as well, I wonder if it’s something to do with the fact our WDS server is still 2012R2 and not 2016…
Create a capture image made from the 2016 server boot.wim.
When you try to boot the image via PXE, you see the white status bar filling up, but suddenly the error appears: “0xc0000001, a required devices isn’t connected.”
- Open WDS
- Right-click your server in the left pane and open properties.
- Open tab “TFTP” and change the maximum block size to e.g. 1024.
- untick “Enable Variable Windows Extension” too
- Restart your WDS server.