How to Disable UAC in Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 and Windows Vista through Windows Registry.
Note: If you to modify User Account Control (UAC) sensitivity level then read this tutorial.
2. Type “regedit” and press Enter.
IMPORTANT: Before you continue to modify the registry, first take a registry backup. To do that:
a. From main menu go to File & select Export.
b. Specify a destination location (e.g. your Desktop), give a filename (e.g. “RegistryBackup”) and press Save.
3. Inside Windows Registry, navigate (from the left pane) to this key:
4. At the right pane double click at EnableLUA DWORD value.
5. Change the value data from 1 (one) to 0 (zero) and click OK when finished. * Note: Set the value to 1 (one) anytime you want to re-Enable UAC on Windows.
6. Close Registry editor and restart your computer.
You ‘re done!